Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Somebody's Watching Me

Remember that peroniod song from the great Michael Jackson? How do you feel when someone is watching what you do? Does it make you uncomfortable or accountable?

I'm hoping that those of you who read my blog will sign up to follow me. Hold me accountable. Even though I love what I'm doing it doesn't keep me from finding excuses not to exercise and eat right. I'm too tired, I'm too busy, I don't feel good... I could think of a dozen more. I workout with a friend from work at lunch for various reasons: it gets it out of the way for the day, it relieves the stress from work and she holds me accountable.  Oh, some days I just have to bow out because I do have too much work, but on lazy days I go.  She's waiting on me.

I'd love to hear from you.  Comment on my blog.  If you are trying to truck along with me, let me know. Let's hold one another accountable and do our very best to feel good, improve our health and look our best.  There is one of you! And it has to last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment